2023 Author: Alex Livingston | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-26 11:39
There are many reasons to love cats, we know it well. But there are reasons for to fall in love of their humans? Of course! Indeed, as demonstrated by a survey launched by the Charities PetSmart association, the so-called gattari “Not only are they lovable but also very seductive, so much so that 63% of the interviewees consider the cat lovers to be more attractive than the average. But is it enough to be good candidates to give our heart to? Here are what we believe are their strengths, and which make them the ideal partners in the eyes of the world.
1. First of all, those who love cats, just like the animals they live with, are extremely people selective who does not give his heart to anyone.
2. Once you have a "cat lover", however, you can rest assured that he will love you without reserve.
3. The cat worshiper is also a very being sensitive, even if they don't like to show others their vulnerable side.
4. Waking up early will never be a problem for him and he will still be able to go out at night a to have fun, used as he is to keeping up with his furry friend!
5. A cat cat usually is extremely independent and will give your partner the space they need.
6. Although he doesn't mind the loneliness, who loves cats is also a great life partner and with an out of the ordinary personality.
7. The cat is sweet enough, but when needed, it doesn't matter to unleash its claws.
8. The "gattaro doc" also has an excellent sense of humor, which may not be for everyone but it could break your heart.
9. At times he may give you the impression of not being interested, but in reality he is always very attentive and keeps the situation under control.
10. He is also a very loyal person who will never take your love for granted, so try to do the same with him.
Why cats love heights ? Observing them opens up a formidable world to us, that of wild animals and predators who have got used to living in an apartment and sharing it with us humans. But this is not a fallback, as some might think. Years and years of evolution in close contact have allowed bipeds and quadrupeds to create an almost symbiotic bond.
The behavior of our four-legged friend, his body language, every movement or decision he makes tell us how fascinating and complex his world is and how lucky we are to be part of it. Especially if, as often happens now, the relationship between biped and quadruped is so symbiotic that it can be fully experienced.
The cat's teeth are falling out : what is happening to our kitty? Should we worry? In truth, yes, when a cat is an adult and has already had its teeth in place for a long time, it is evident that this phenomenon has a very specific cause. It is true that in most cases it is the elderly cats who lose their teeth, but it is not a process linked exclusively to age and aging.
Have you always wanted a cat but are unsure whether to take it or not? Today we show you 10 gods reasons to have a cat that will surely clarify your ideas. Perhaps this will be the right time in which you will dismiss the excuses and convince yourself to leave and get your much desired cat.
If you have a cat at home you will surely have noticed his disproportionate love for these objects. But because cats like cardboard boxes ? If for you they are essentially containers to use in packaging, well, know that for your feline friend they are something else!